I can't tell you how many ways to wrong that statement was. But I will just take it as a compliment, I guess. I know he didn't mean to make me feel like if I am fat I can't get a man. No, surely not!
And on the topic of having a man come soon (hehe, that sounded dirty!) I'm getting quite a bit f*ing pissed. The guy that took three weeks to call now calls an average of eight times a day. I wish it was because he wanted to talk to me, but rather he is calling me from the pocket. That's right, his phone pushes some buttons which add up to my number and all I get is mumbling and rustling and 106.9 (I don't even know if I could date a guy that listens to that all the time, but moving on...) I'm -this- close to calling him, and leaving him a message (cause he never answers his phone) and telling him to lose my number until he gets a phone that works, or is actually meaning to call and talk to me.
And the guy I didn't think would call, who called, then I ditched him, I didn't think he would call, he called again, then we saw each other and I was sure he wasn't going to call, well, he has surprised me yet again, and called again. Something about this one... (another stalker? haha, kidding!)
3 comments:
Maybe you should slap him
wait. which one should I slap?
Both.
Post a Comment