Sunday, June 8, 2008

Big Sexy Hair

I love going to get my hair done. Jeremiah makes me feel so good, something every awesome hairstylist should have the uncanny ability to do! He laughed when I said that I had nothing to do but mow my grass, he said I would look beautiful doing it, and I did!

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love it. The color is great too!

Anonymous said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!!!

El Gran Cubano said...

Wow... hottie.... care to have a late night tequila drink? :)

4man said...

watch out! you know what tequila does to me!!

El Gran Cubano said...

No I don't but curious minds would like to know... I think you owe it to your loyal readers.

4man said...

that's just the thing,
I don't remember....
:)

Margaret said...

Holy crap...you look so hot I would take you out on a date! :)

El Gran Cubano said...

Would that include dinner and a movie before adult twister? lol

4man said...

*blush*

El Gran Cubano said...

Hair looks better in person... you could be that pantene model we keep seeing on tv...