Tuesday, May 13, 2008

With a cherry on top.

What the?!?
The following is an excerpt from my week's horoscope, care of msn.


...If you're single, Friday night is the time to hit the town with a group of friends. Lady Luck is on your side and the planets dictate that you won't be going home alone.

13 comments:

El Gran Cubano said...

Wooohooo Karen's getting laid this weekend!

4man said...

hehe. That's what I thought!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, ooh, pick me!

El Gran Cubano said...

Can I join in this? I just wanna watch <:o)

4man said...

aw, el gran cubano wants to learn something new!!

El Gran Cubano said...

Yes Yes teach me the ways of the wicked flesh

Anonymous said...

No, el gran cubano, you're too skinny to participate

4man said...

*hehe*
wait a minute!
you BOTH are too skinny to participate!

Anonymous said...

It's friday, 9p.m.- you better be out getting laid

El Gran Cubano said...

I know I wasn't... I was at work again! I stopped by CL but someone had to take the night off... tsk tsk

Anonymous said...

el gran cubano, you're becoming as much of an overtime whore as me, which is very impressive

El Gran Cubano said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
El Gran Cubano said...

Thanks for calling me skinny. It made me feel special.