Thursday, May 15, 2008

Question 18 out of 20:

Soooo...
I had a date last night, I mean meeting.
Soooo...
That's all I have to say right now.
Soooo...

13 comments:

El Gran Cubano said...

Hey that's a bunch of crap... details...

Margaret said...

Your life sounds too much like mine right about now. A meeting huh? Did you have the sex?!?

4man said...

well... first off, I have no details to share at the moment, it's a work in progress. second, yeah it was technically a meeting because he was working. and thirdly, he wasn't "working" i didn't have to pay for it, if "it" happened, which "it" didn't. that's friday night, refer to the posting "with a cherry on top"

Anonymous said...

We are so going running this weekend- after you're tired, you'll spill everything

4man said...

damn it!
so it's been discovered: the key to the vault!
tequila and exhaustion!

El Gran Cubano said...

Hmmmm.... are we using code words now? "vault"

4man said...

yeah, that's what "vault" means. sure. uh-huh. although, it has worked. hmmm... two keys, two vaults.

Anonymous said...

Not sure I can read this blog anymore, my innocence is bleeding out of me into the computer monitor. Don't nuns blog anymore?

Tiffany said...

Yes Tiff nuns blog, their names are Margaret and Mary.

Margaret said...

Who the hell are you talking about Tiffany Brooke?

El Gran Cubano said...

I didn't know what you were talking about initially tiff (r) until I went and rolled into the gutter where your mind appears to be living and figured out what you meant. Shame on you having such naughty thoughts!

4man said...

Am I going to have to start monitoring these comments?!?

maryjean said...

Umm, Tiffany, calling your sisters-in-law nuns, is a bad HABIT! I will have NUN of that. (But I'll be praying for you anyway)