Saturday, May 24, 2008

Swept away.

hehe. hehe. (insert snort here) hehe.
Friday May 23rd was full of drinking, 9 hours to be exact. It started at 3pm with a bottle of wine at home until I realized I better leave my house before I pass out on my living room floor. The evening proceeded as follows: phone call to ex, phone call to ex boyfriend, bar, girlfriends, round table discussion, phone call to ex boyfriend (no answer) x 2, casino, phone call to ex boyfriend (still no answer) x 2, gas station, bar, bar/dancing, make-out, home at 0130.
not bad for it being such a crappy afternoon. LOVE my girlfriends and their ability to tell it like it is (ex. I'm being crazy, get over it!) casino, good times with virgin roller Bridg, and nothing tops a night like a guy that can pick me up! literally! I havent been picked up since high school. And as he spun me round the dance floor I kicked people with my heels. oops!
and then you know what that guy did? yeah, he called me this afternoon. weird, i know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so left out.

4man said...

dear left out,
I should have called you?
Or did you wanna make out?

Either way, if you are anonymous, we'll never know...