Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Crop circles.


I asked for a sign and I got one, okay, two.
But I am a bit unclear, maybe because they weren't the signs I wanted.

Last night as my head lay on my pillow I asked my dad to send me a sign, something to look for, am I doing the right thing? What about this new guy? What about the two exes that come and go? What should I do, if anything at all??

I woke this morning having had one of the lamest dreams, it was a dream about my real life, boring! :) Nothing worth noting. Then I check my cell phone on the nightstand (I always check it in the morning in case I missed a death call) and there it read "4 new text messages".

EDITED. (sorry)

Then I dropped Gabe off at school and took a different route to the interstate, just cause, and there I found myself behind a work truck from the company of the other ex.

Funny, huh? So I guess I have some work to do...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which one was it- I'm dying here, do I have to make you run again (if so, set a side another two hours)

Magi said...

They always say that those we love answer our prayers in obvious ways - we just have to be willing to open our minds and hearts to seeing them.

I hope that whichever path you chose is a happy and fullfilling one - either way, don't rush, linger in the moment, and enjoy the ride.

Anonymous said...

So what does it mean when a bird poops on your head? I thought of all people you would know. -Bridg

4man said...

'member that time i was on my way to a date and a bird pooped on my head? I think it means you're getting shit on. that's it. :)