I painted my nails red, bright, Crayola red. The last time my nails were painted, other than clear, um, can't remember.
It is currently 2349 on Friday night and I am cozy-ed in on my green grandma couch watching Conan with love. Have you seen what he does during monologue? He takes off his wedding ring and spins it on his desk, they time it, he continually tries to break his record. Hilarious, I hope the writers strike never ends, this is classic TV.
LOVE update. Some guy was looking at me *funny* today out shopping. It made me smile and almost laugh out loud. I'm open. (Not like that!) I wonder if anyone ever goes to the gutter like me, but I have to write it in to remind myself.... anyway....
I had a dream. Two nights ago I had a dream about my old friend tall Brad, from (tall) Brad and (little) Brad during the infamous pool days. He couldn't tell me about little Brad, they had lost touch, they were the best of friends. He went out of the room and I sneaked a peak at his driver's license that said he was 24! So I did some quick math in my head, in my dream! If I'm 30 and he's 24, we used to hang out when I was 19? Damn it, I wish Brenda wouldnt have dropped off the face of Nebraska, she would know. Back to the dream, If I was 19 he would have been 13, which was not right. I don't know the significance (right now!)
I have an idea, feedback would be great: Book club? Anyone? One book a month, each chosen by a person in the group who then hosts the meeting at their home. Maybe Sunday afternoons? 1 pm? See, I have it all planned out...
Hehe, Conan has a physicist on now and they built a special contraption to spin the ring in. The current record is 41 seconds.
Gabers and I stopped at the Homers Old Market tonight, no used KD Lang. There was a new set, but $19.99. C'mon. I'm looking for Sad Songs. I like mellow music, not that there's anything wrong with that.
Conan's putting vasoline on the desk, trying to help it not lose energy. This is too much for my head, oh, I think the Shield is re-running on ABC.
Night, and sweet dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well if she were really your girlfriend you would already have all of her CD's (like I do!) and wouldn't have to buy them used.
but she sings softly and sweetly to me in bed. LIVE! So...
SCREW YOU!
Post a Comment