Thursday, February 7, 2008

I hate to admit it....

The other day. I, well, I was flipping channels on my non-cable HDTV and I just so happened to stop, ever so "briefly", on Oprah. I know, I know, Oh-pah. She had some peeps on talking about the universe, thoughts, wishes, visions. Then some other peeps talked about their personal experiences with this and I was hooked. I am a big believer in everything happens for a reason, nothing happens without reason, what you put out, you get back, karma, and so on and so forth. So I though, sure, why not really give it a try? What could it hurt? What if it doesn't work? Well, I'd be no worse off, that's for sure. Here it is, my vision: LOVE. I close my eyes and am in LOVE. My soul mate. And I'm his. We hold hands. Talk. Lying quietly together. He grocery shops cause he doesn't mind. I mow the grass cause I don't mind. He makes me laugh and he thinks I'm funny. He LOVES me and I LOVE him. He's got a beautiful smile and his eyes, his truth is always in his eyes, and I'm not afraid. He LOVES Gabers and Gabers adores him, he's a great role model. So here it is my VISION: LOVE for me and from me. I see it...

Let it all go
So comes love.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

OMG! That was my secret for you! Not kidding ask Tif. you think it and it will happen!!!