Here's how the game will be played:
-- post your comment by clicking on the comment link and leaving a message, after writing in the message box, simply click the other and put in your name.
--your comment should contain the month and year this photograph was taken.
--in the event of a tie, the tiebreaker question is name the blowup toy Sara is holding.
--winner will be announced at the end of the week.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL PARTICIPANTS!!
**likethegrill reserves the right to do stuff and what not if need be**

5 comments:
October of 1996. -Bridgid
wow, bridgid!
uh, I don't think sara was old enough to drink in '96.
1982, Lolita, at the Candlelight... I'm sorry what was the question?
I am pretty sure it was taken in the summer of 1999. Probably a dunken friday to be exact. How could I forget Gloria?!
Gloria...may she rest in peace. BTW - I'm pretty sure this was during Sara's Mickey Mouse hair-do phase.
Post a Comment