Happy St. Patty's Day!
I decided to drown my sorrows by working all day long instead of drinking beer because I am bitter. There's no Happy St. Paul's Day. And I'm talking Paul Bunyan, not the New Testemant Paul.
That's right, I'm bitter cause there is no celebratory day for the tall people to get drunked up and make out, or whatever it is you may do.
Well, enough before I get real upset. All you lil' people have fun, I'll have mine one day...
5 comments:
you just assume the original st. patrick was short or what??? just because his friends were little green guarders of gold means nothing.
c'mon, we all know Patty was knee high to a grasshopper.
Did you ever see that movie called "Darby O'Gill and the Little People"? It should be the "Christmas Story" for St. Patrick's Day. I'm surprised they don't show it back-to-back on TBS all week.
Geezzzzz would you post something new for cripes sakes!
You are never going to post anything new are you? WTF?
Post a Comment