Well, well.
Where the hell have I been?
I've left all you out in the cold days of September without even one silly little blog from me!
Maybe it's because I was scared, someone voted that they didn't like me on the last poll and instead of catering to the nine that do, I felt shy and embarrassed.
No more!
Here I am, vegetarian and all! Today is day 2 of no meat! I wanted to give up cheese as well, but it's like crack, sweet crack. I haven's had a soda in over 3 weeks, not even a diet one. And milk has fallen by the wayside as well. Maybe I'll shrink a little and not have to buy tall jeans. (I'll let you know!)
October is my birthday month, another year older, wiser, prettier. Woo!
It's Gabe's birthday month, too! We're having a pirate party, "Sailing the 7 Seas!"
I finally got my haircut last week, it had been since June (see post- Big, Sexy Hair).
My sister and I completed the Corporate Cup Run again this year, it's my third year running it, not as great as last year, but fairly well considering there was a total lapse in exercising this summer.
And last but not least, I'm waiting for the new season of the Bachelor!
*kisses*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That’s much better! We don’t get a picture of Big, Sexy Hair II? How can one live with no Milk? We don’t get any more details on what happened with Cute Funeral Home Guy? Don’t leave us readers hanging like that!
Post a Comment