It's been awhile.
Some know why.
It's the funk, no not the I gotta brush my teeth/put on deodorant/see my gynecologist funk, the other kind.
After talking with the gals this afternoon, I've decided to bring my dating life public on the blog. Are you asking if it wasn't already? Me, too.
But I would like some input/advice/opinion, and at the very least it may make you laugh.
Let's get started:
BACHELOR #1 "Keith"
"Keith" is a 26 year old white male, college graduate, makes a good living. He's about 6 feet tall and a stocky deuce and a half, deuce and three quarters, maybe more. I met "Keith" at a country bar in Omaha about six weeks ago. He asked me to dance, I asked him to make out (I was fairly intoxicated and pissed at life). He's nice, we talk about everything with no reserve, we laugh, but I don't find myself wanting him. If he calls, I talk to him, if he comes to town, I see him, but I'm not longing for him. Should I be? He likes Larry the Cable Guy and my height.
More to follow...
On the next blog we will meet Bachelor #2 "Colby" a thirty-two year old divorcee who likes the pocket call...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Keith sounds perfect for Margaret!
yes! that's what I thought! he's originally from near columbus somewhere and live in small nebraska somewhere.
I don't even know what to say. If this were several years ago, agh...who am I kidding, if this were a month ago I would have said hell no just based on the fact that you met him at a country bar! Since I have decided to open my mind a bit more and at least meet a potential once, I guess I would not turn him down.
Post a Comment