I died, uh, dyed my hair tonight.
Haven't done that since the 2002-03 season.
In the meantime chatting with the guy with a combine.
I think he will love me even though my hair looks funny.
I am afraid as I sit on my couch that when I get up there will be a big stain,
remember Coming to America??
Oh, and I got my new digital camera in the mail, new pictures coming soon!
Sand in the City is this weekend! Who's going to get sand in between their toes?
And isn't Taste of Omaha going on this weekend, too?
And the circus?
Son-of-a.
And did you see the commercial for the kids' playhouses at Lauritzen?
The model trains and tram and lotsa flowers are just enough reason for going.
I wonder how their peonies are doing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sorry Selleck, leave the mustache at the door next time...
oh! I can't believe Selleck lost! What a disappointment, guess him flying around in a helicopter with T.C. didnt get anyone's blood boiling. :(
So are you going to post a pic of the new hair? What's up?
you would think that mr cubano would appreciate the stash all of his fellow officers seem to love the porn star stash. I thought it was making a comeback? I voted for Selleck.
They generally are humiliated into wearing those when they've lost some kind of bet...
no new hair pic til tomorrow. gotta get it cut first, then take a photo, then post it. so patience, patience...
mmmm... facial hair...
now a beard... that's distinguished... or even a goatee... that says... undercover cop!
Post a Comment