Monday, May 19, 2008

Grow your own roses!


The Bachelorette debuted tonight.
Why do I subject myself to this?
Did I mention I may be a bit, well, off?
Last week during the finale of The Bachelor,
I found myself sitting on the living room floor
glued to my 20" TV
he picked the ring
the most dramatic rose ceremony yet!
and there I am
mesmerized, glossy-eyed
with a big stupid smile on my face.

I love believing in love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hum I thought you watched that crap because you didn't have cable. No one on that show every stays together. Well Trisha and Ryan but that's it!

4man said...

Oh, I never thought of using the excuse of not having cable.
But then would I be finding myself watching crap like flavor of love and that nasty guy from Poison?
At least some of these people are eye candy!