Thursday, mid afternoon, investigation, pick up call, standing out back of the house, me in a green shirt and jeans and cute funeral home guy in a suit, the following converstation ensues:
Cute funeral home guy: Hey, Karen!
Me: Hey, cute funeral home guy!
Cute funeral home guy: What's been going on?
Me: Nothing.
Cute funeral home guy: Nothing? C'mon, there must be something going on.
Me: Nope, oh, well I guess I did go running with my friend Tiffany the other night.
Cute funeral home guy: Really? So you like to run? We should take Gabe and we could go run around the old Kirn track.
Me: Oh... sure... (sorry Tiffany, you may have lost your "running buddy" status.)
A few minutes later.... still Thursday, mid afternoon, investigation, pick up call, standing out back of the house, me in a green shirt and cute funeral home guy in a suit, other funeral guy (also in a suit) there now, the following converstation ensues:
Other funeral home guy: So what happened the other day?
(Karen's oops! Got it worked out, now getting shit about it, anyway, it's a long story.)
Cute funeral home guy: Hey, leave her alone, maybe if your name didn't sound like the other funeral home's name, there wouldnt have been any confusion. I think what we need to do is rename the funeral home. We can call it the "Cute Funeral Home Guy and Foreman Mortuary"
Me: Oh... sure...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, early evening, Intersection of Becky Lane and Skyline, me and Gabe in the silver Ford Escape, cute funeral home guy walking on the sidewalk, the following conversation ensues:
Me: Hey! Whatcha doing?
Cute funeral home guy: Dropping a check off a ladies' house down there.
Me: Ah, business is good then? hahaha.
Cute funeral home guy: Yeah. hahaha.
(looking back I'm pretty sure that makes NO sense.)
Cute funeral home guy: So what are you two out doing?
Me: Oh, ya know, had to go to the Earl May, get some mulch, and I've been working in the yard, too tired to cook, we picked up some BK.
Cute funeral home to Gabe: Whatcha eat at Burger King?
Gabe: CHICKEN NUGGETS AND FRIES!!
Cute funeral home guy: I had chicken nuggets from there the other week. I didn't think they were that great...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday, mid-morning, cute funeral home guy's funeral home, administrative assistant Teri, the following conversation ensues:
Me: Heya! Just dropping by this month's schedule!
Teri: Thanks!
Cute funeral home guy: Want some coffee?
Me: No.
Cute funeral home guy goes on to tell Teri about our Thursday afternoon conversation, and how Gabers was being crazy and funny.
Teri: You only have the one son?
Me: Yep.
Teri to cute funeral home guy: You need more kids.
Cute funeral home guy to me: What do ya say, Karen?
Me: Uh, sure....
About 10 minutes later, cute funeral home guy walking me outside to my car, puts his arm around me, the following conversation ensues:
Cute funeral home guy: Ah, Karen you are just so sweet (he's in for the hug now!) I just love you.
Me: **SPEECHLESS**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
I just want to know if it is going to be a boy or girl--or both?
-Bridg
twins do run in the family.
I've taken myself off the pill in preparation...
Oh I hope a GIRL!
Doesn't he get any say in this?
it actually IS the man's decision, or input, that makes the baby a boy or a girl!
So did you finally at least sleep with him? that would be key for this endeavor to have even a chance...
Karen, we've been working on the whole "I am woman, hear me roar thing"- it is not the MAN'S decision or input, it is whether your woo-woo allows a boy sperm or a girl sperm to get to the egg first- eat bananas, do it doggy style, and for god sakes DON'T put your legs up afterward- boy sperms are lazy little bastards, if they have to work for it, they'll drop out of the race.
Oh, and you are so not dumping me for a funeral home guy. Think of the repercussions, if you run with a GUY you're not going to get as many truckers honking at you- they're going to think you're already taken (also better kiss the free massage offers good-bye).
WOO-WOO! haha! alright! I'll just use him as an alternative running buddy. Although he is a lot of talk a no action! And I would miss truckers honking, the shout outs, and I didnt know about the free massage offer...
Let me refresh your memory- you and me, about 2am, approximately at mile 3, you've got that sexy tank top on and your knife in your butt crack (just setting the scene). Cuteish late teens, early twenties guy randomly walking at 2am wearing all black, we run by, he sais "Hi ladies" we say "Hi" he sais "If you need a massage after your run, I'm available" I thank you for running with a knife in your butt crack- remember?
I thought YOU were gonna give the massages!
Fucking bad memory I have.
Now I sad...
So is it a girl? I'm confused.
we're gonna wait to find out.
let it be a surprise!
Tiff back to the whole doggy style thing.... ur just not right but I love you anyways.
Post a Comment