Sunday, April 27, 2008

Funtastic.


Posted by Picasa

Why? Such a strange dream last night.
Now as it approaches the sleeping hour, I find myself anxious to put my head on the new pillow from the JCPenney.
Will there be a re-run of last nights incessant mind beating?
Why? Was he in my dream. With Jodie Foster no less.
And why was I living in a crap ass tract home with a bathroom designed without the slightest consideration of maximizing space.
And I found myself wrapped in thought of him today. As I drove the dirt encased Ford. As I mowed the back lawn. While Gabe laughed chasing me with a squirming worm.
And I miss him, for the first time in a long time, and definitely not the last.
But what's the point? Not like I can Michael J Fox-it Back to the Future and "fix" whatever it was that may have been broken, or wrong, or off, or whatever it was.
And that's just it-- it WAS.

'night, and sweet dreams...

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I don't know what the F this dream was about but the photos are fantastic! May I enter them in a photo show I have coming up?

Anonymous said...

We are so talking about his dream more in depth- like when we're running next week, good time to talk, right?