Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I kissed a girl

I totally have a new crush! I was watching GMA (Good Morning America!) before work this morning and got to see KD Lang perform Hallelujah. Holy Sh*t. I got goose bumps and now I love her, she will be mine. She kinda reminds me of what a mature Corey Feldman should look like.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry she is mine I saw her first. I have loved her since 92!

4man said...

yeah, I bet she would have loved you with your big bangs, oversized polo shirt and leggins in '92. get over it. times change and oh-8 is my year :)

Tiffany said...

hey it was a benetton rugby shirt!

4man said...

yeah, that don't matter!

Anonymous said...

It's about time!

Anonymous said...

If you two are going to cat fight over her could you let me know... I'll provide the mud pit and take care of collecting the cover charge. Thanks

4man said...

I wouldn't call it a "cat fight"...