barf.
barf.
(me throwing up)
ring.
ring.
(telephone ringing)
hello?
karen?
yeah.
(clearing my throat)
hey! it's cute funeral home guy!
hey, cute funeral home guy, what's up?
just calling to chat
(seriously? with me?)
uh, I don't feel so good.
oh.
I think i have the flu.
oh... well I can talk to you another time.
uh-huh, that would be good.
okay let me know when would be a good time.
uh-huh. 'kay. i better go.
feel better.
thanks.
(wait a minute, I thought I asked HIM out! Didn't he say NO?!? What the F is going on?)
walking and stalkin, aint it great in oh-8!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
maybe he wanted to ask YOU out? Sometimes you need to let a man be a man...
wha? a man a man? I thought that was a myth...
They don't call me Dr. Love for nothing.
I was your puffy black snowpants and the death... guys love that shit!
Post a Comment