I sit in front of my computer, listening to a song that has my arm hair standing on end and my doorbell rings. Probably my stalker. I will not answer it, but I will go see who it is.... Can't tell, had to start the song over again... Damn good stuff.
It's hard to be told by someone they don't like you. That they don't reciprocate the feelings you have for them. It sucks, but I often find gratitude for the chance to find the qualities in people I like, the kind I want in my life. And when they walk out of my life, I always figure it's their choice. Need I spend the time and energy to pull them back when they want to go? And I can't spend anymore time or energy waiting for someone to run after me, it's been proven to be quite the lost cause.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment