Sunday, November 25, 2007

My fortune, dealt by a cookie, part 3

You will travel to many places.
(I'm going to go ahead and leave out the "in bed" this time, WAY to obvious!)
Oh, where?

I'm thinking of going to the NW region of the US this summer. I LOVE it there! It's been a whopping eight years since I was there last and I miss my friends and family, and the weather, and the scenery, and the people, and the trees, and the green, and the blue, and the ocean.

I'm also planning a shorter trip out east to visit my buddy Andy in Virginia.

I'm very interested in a repeat Kansas City trip in May if the girls are up for it again. This time we should not drink so much, naw, we should drink more!

I'd also like to get out to Indianapolis with Tiffany R. to do some Indy 500 running.

Any other suggestions?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to wonder--the poll for this week, was that influenced from memories of K.C.?

Anonymous said...

What about that Dino Cafe in KC, better yet, can we go to New Mexico and dig for fossils?

4man said...

haha Bridg! aw, memories of KC, I didnt add that as an option on the poll! and you know how i feel about dinosaurs :(

CarrieLea said...

You could always come down to South Padre and visit me!!! :)

4man said...

ooh, havent been there since sprnig break of '97 and the infamous vanilla ice concert mishap. maybe i could make things right...