Monday, July 2, 2007

from your munchkin

Who you would want me to be

An intelligent woman
A kind mother who doesn’t yell (too often)
Conscious when it comes to money
Able and willing to change the oil every three months or 3000 miles,
whichever comes first,
Assemble Christmas presents without the instruction manual,
Laugh, laugh often,
Cry, but only when there is a reason to,
Know that time is a gift, use it wisely,
Dance at wedding receptions, why not?
Live each day with meaning, act with purpose,
Be surrounded by people with endless hearts,
Love like it will be gone tomorrow,
And not be angry,
not be sad that I only have you in my memories.

I try to be all of these, but whether I am or not,
who you would want me to be is exactly who I am.
Thanks for loving me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are welcome!