Monday, June 18, 2007

June 18: Story of the Week Contest

My friends cooking spagetti drew me back to the man that i loved, the man i hated. That man was exactly like the sauce they stirred, a combination of spices that complimented the noodles soaked in water. My fork twirled in his life, twisted in that which he was and thought he could be. I laughed as they threw the noodles against the wall testing his stength, but as i watched him exposed i cried out for his salvation. My stomach buckled and i expelled him, i could not be held responsible for him as the toilet sucked him away.

(funny. pretty sure it made more sense when I wrote it drunk.)
Here's how the game will be played:
-- post your comment by clicking on the comment link and leaving a message, after writing in the message box, simply click the other and put in your name.
--your comment should contain the month and year this story was composed.
--in the event of a tie, the tiebreaker question is who was cooking the spagetti.
--winner will be announced at the end of the week.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PARTICIPANTS!!
**likethegrill reserves the right to do stuff and what not if need be**

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure, don't think I made speghetti with anyone. I do recall making it at Andy and Jason's place. Could it be then that you wrote this piece of art? I remember it was a misty moon, foggy night in Oct, 1997. Domesticated me cleaned that bachelor pad of a kitchen and made some food for the boys...is this the night you made out with Luger?

4man said...

I, and I stress "I", NEVER made out with Luger. Obviously you are thinking of someone else...

Anonymous said...

Well, who did make out with Luger? The alcohol must have done something to my brain cells. Hmmm...so was it Oct. 1997? Was it me?

4man said...

well, it wasnt me, I cant tell during the contest, it may give it away! so I will not confirm or deny your guess, got to wait til all the entries are in!

Tiffany said...

I know it was Professor Plum in the closet with the candlestick!

Anonymous said...

OOooh...I think I remember this night.